Sunday, January 18, 2015

Enjoy Life

Hello girlssss...
Today I want to post my first DT card on January 2015 for Magnolia Forever Challenge blog...
our theme for this new challenge is "Blue"
come on join in our challenge..don't forget to follow the blog at first..
I'm realy glad if you can link your card to play ....

and this is my DT card photos...enjoy









For this card I used
Stamp Magnolia "Zodiack Collection"
Dies Joy Oval
Dies Alphabeth from WPlus 9
Dies Magnolia Magazine Doohickey vol 1 "Sea"
Tilda doiley from Doohickey Magnolia
Pattern paper from Magnolia "wait for christmas"
Flower from "I am Roses'
Congurated cardstock
Concorde Paper
Pearl chain
Goni sheet
Emboss powder
Gesso
Yarn

Thanks for stopping by...
hugs
Roselany

I entered my card to the following challenges
http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/2015/01/totally-tilda-and-friends-challenge-112.html
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/2015/01/midweek-magnolias-105-lets-see-some-of.html

13 comments:

  1. Hello Roselany , the card is very beautiful, Staining of Tilda and the flowers are wonderful tune . A big hug Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joan, thank you for your lovely comment...wish u have a nice day
    Hugs
    Roselany

    ReplyDelete
  3. [L] it! Absolutely stunning card. Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crea for your lovely comment
      Hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  4. This is a really gorgeous card Roselany, I love the composition, and the die-cuts and the cute-cute image :)

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea for your lovely comment :) hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  5. It's stunning Roselany, gorgeous details and love the cute die cuts! hugs, Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yuri, I'm really adore your creation too...so gorgeous..love it
      Hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  6. Oh my!! another beautiful creation. Beautifully designed and I love that sweet Tilda. Once again thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastically beautiful, I just wonder where people find all those little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I reallly really love your beautiful mermaid Tilda Easel ...fantastic !!
    Thanks for joining us @ Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Easel Tilda creation love all the pretty details, you made good use of the magnolia club dies too..lovely work.

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda & Friends chall.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and Friends :)
    Linda :) xx
    http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk I have Candy running until the end of Feb

    ReplyDelete