Monday, January 19, 2015

Snowman Shacker card

Hohoho....this one post will be my first christmas card for this year :)
I made this for holiday project for card kids class.on December 2014..:)
when I made this card...It's remind me when I was a kid..I really like the snowman figure...
I hope kids will be enjoying their time when made this card from start to finish
I made a shacker card ...just they can imagine the snowman in the ball and they can shake it :)
Ok....this is the photos....enjoy







For this card I used
STAMP
Magnolia Stamp Image

DIES
Joy Craft Oval Dies
Doiley Tilda from Doohickey Magnolia
Magnolia Magazine Vol.2
Tilda Tag from Doohickey Magnolia
PAPER
Pattern Paper from Magnolia 
Bazzil Cardstock
Concorde Cardstock
Congurated Cardstock
Kraft paper

EMBELLISHMENT
Flower from I'm Roses
Emboss powder
Pearl String

I entered my card to the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Your card is totally gorgeous. I like the many layers a lot, fab style of your card.

    Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowman Roselany! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete